Sharing your Wishlist helps others know what things you like, so they can feel good about the gift they give you. Instructions for sharing your Wishlist are below.
Steps to Make Sure Your Wishlist is Shareable:
- Wish! An empty Wishlist can't be shared.
- Set the Who Can See It? to "Public" so you can share outside of Elfster.
- In your Wishlist, click on the icon.
- Check the box next to PUBLIC under the question "Who can see it?" to ensure your Wishlist is visible to those who have the link.
- We understand your privacy is important, so anyone you share the link with will need to create an Elfster account to see what you're wishing for. Anyone without a registered Elfster account will not be able to view your Wishlist.
Sharing your Wish List on Laptop or Desktop:
- Click on Wishlists at the top of any Elfster page.
- Choose the Wishlist you want to share; if you only have one Wish List, you will go directly to it.
- Click on the SHARE icon at the top right of your Wish List.
- Select the option you would like to use to share your Wishlist: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or copy the link to send via email, text message, or add to a Facebook Group or Messenger conversation.
Sharing your Wishlist on Tablet or Mobile:
- Tap the Hamburger Menu in the top left.
- Select Wishlists.
- Choose the Wishlist you want to share. If you only have one Wishlist, you will go directly to it.
- Tap Options.
- Select the option you would like to use to share your Wishlist at the bottom of the screen: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or copy the link to send via email, text message, or add to a Facebook Group or Messenger conversation.
If you select the Copy Share Link option, a brief "Link Copied" confirmation will appear. Select the method you'd like to use to share the link to your Wishlist and paste the link into that method.