If you’d like to send a Thank You note for the gift you got—just follow the steps below—we know they’ll appreciate it a lot!
When the Gift Exchange is over, all participants will be prompted to send a Thank You note. When the note is sent, they are able to upload a photo of their gift.
If you've received your gift and want to send a Thank You note right away
- Log into Elfster and click on your Gift Exchange.
- On the Gift Exchange page, you'll see the Got It button. It's located under the person's name you drew and sent a gift to.
- Click on the Got It button and confirm that you received a gift.
- You'll get a confirmation that your gift has been marked as received and be asked if you'd like to send a Thank You note.
- Indicate that you'd like to thank your sender by selecting the Say Thanks button.
- In the Say Thanks dialog, there will be a text box. You'll use that to type your Thank You note.
- Under that box is a button to upload a photo of your gift. Select Browse to have the option to choose from photos you've already taken or take a photo now. Select Send once your selected photo has been uploaded.
- The Thank You note can be sent privately or publicly. By default, it is set to public view.
✨ Elf Pro Tip✨ Click “Thank You Notes” on your Gift Exchange page to see what others wrote!