Organizing a Gift Exchange
Hosting a Gift Exchange? You’re in the right spot. Get tips, tricks, and answers to FAQs on how to pull it off.
- How do I invite a child or pet to a Gift Exchange?
- Can my Gift Exchange have an Odd Number of People?
- How do I change the email address of someone in my Gift Exchange?
Participating in a Gift Exchange
Invited to a Gift Exchange? Lucky you! We’ve got tips on all the fun things you can do.
- How do I find out who I drew?
- How do I find a gift for the person I drew?
- How do I send anonymous messages and questions?
Wondering how to make the most of your list? Find out how to add, share, and personalize each wish!
- How do I add wishes to my Wishlist?
- How do I change the order of wishes on a Wishlist?
- How do I add details to a Wishlist or wish like quantity, size, color, etc.?
- How do I create a new Wishlist?
Looking for a buddy on Elfster? This category is for you. Learn how to invite friends, too!See all articles
Need help managing several accounts? We’ve got tips to help you keep count.
- What is the Elfster Family Manager?
- How do I create a new child account?
- How do I manage a child account's wishlists?
- How do I link an existing account to my account?
Personalizing Your Profile
Add a pic, nickname, bday, and more. Don’t forget your mailing address—your gift might be shipped right from the store.
- How do I add or change my profile picture?
- How do I see the things I've 'liked'?
- How do I customize the emails I receive?
Get the scoop on all things groups. Hint: You can create a group outside of your Gift Exchange!
- How do I create a group?
- How do I add Assistants to a Group?
- How do I create a poll in my Group?
- How do I edit Group Information?