The elves have got you covered! You can poke a friend to wish if their Wishlist is empty or you need more ideas than what they've added.
How to Poke Someone to Wish 💫
- Navigate to your Friends list
- Web on Desktop: Click Friends in the menu.
- Web on Mobile: Tap the hamburger menu in the top left. Then tap Friends
- iOS app: Tap Friends in the Navigation bar
- Web: Click/Tap the three vertical dots to reveal the Poke button.
- iOS app: The Poke button is to the right of the person's name. Tap the three dots to expose it.
- Click/tap the Poke button
- Confirm that you'd like to Poke them.
✨The Poke feature is not yet accessible in our Android app. That just means you’ll need to head over to our website. You can do this in the Elfster app by tapping the three bars in the upper left-hand corner. Then tap “Go to Website”. Login to the website and you’re there. Simple as that! 💫
✨You can also send the person you drew a Secret Q&A or an anonymous message to learn more about the things they love. ✨