By default, we hide all info about the draw. If you are the organizer or an assistant and need to check the draw, all the deets are below.
✨The only people who can view whom everyone has drawn are organizers and assistants.
Viewing Draw Details on Laptop, Desktop, Tablet or Mobile Web
- Select your Gift Exchange.
- Select the gear icon on the website.
- Select Manage Participants
- Options for the organizer or assistant(s) to view participant data on the website.
- Select Show All Draws at the top of the participant list to see who everyone drew.
- To view who one person drew, select the white area by their name and then select the unhide draw button.
- If you need to see who drew a particular person, enter their name in the search bar above the list of participants. Select their name when it is displayed in the list. Both that person and the person who drew them will be displayed.
⚠️ If someone has drawn your name, selecting Show All Draws will show who has drawn you as well.
Viewing Draw Details in the iOS and Android Apps
- Select Exchanges on the Navigation bar
- Select your Gift Exchange
- Select the pencil icon
- Select Participants
- Select Joined
- Select the name of the person
- Select "show draw" to see who they drew