'Likes' are a private list of wishes only you can see. Instructions for viewing the items you've liked, adding those items to your Wish List, or editing your Likes.
While searching for awesome wishes on Elfster, you can also LIKE 👍 an item by selecting the three vertical dots on the item instead of the Wish button, then choose "👍 like". This will add the item to your "my likes" list.
To View Your Likes:
- Go to your dashboard
- Select view my profile
- Select the 👍 my likes button
- If you'd like to add one of your likes to a Wishlist—
- On the website —select the Wish button. If you have multiple Wishlists select the Wishlist to add it to, include the quantity, any notes, and select the save button.
- In the iOS or Android apps—swipe left on the item, select "add to wishlist" in iOS or "wish" in Android. If you have multiple Wishlists select the Wishlist to add it to, include the quantity, any notes, and select the save button.
- You'll also find the option to remove an item from your Likes list by selecting the vertical ellipsis button on the website or by swiping left in the iOS or Android apps.