Instructions for preventing spouses, siblings, teammates, etc. from drawing each other or someone they shouldn't.
Creating a Gift Exchange with the same people? Never fear! Our ✨Draw Magic✨will make sure they don't draw the same person they drew last year.*
This is easy and essential for many Gift Exchanges!
How to set Draw Restrictions
- Invite everyone to the Gift Exchange.
- Navigate to the Gift Exchange you need to set Draw Restrictions for.
- Select the gear icon (web) or pencil icon (apps)
- Select Draw Restrictions.
- On the website, select the pencil icon to the right of the person's name. In the iOS app, select the + button. In the Android app, select the person's name
- Check off each person that the participant shouldn't draw.
- Select the back arrow < or X to close the draw restrictions for that person.
- Repeat for each person.
✨ Restrictions are unique to each person, so if you don't want Rudolph to draw Blitzen, or Blitzen to draw Rudolph, both will need a restriction. ✨
✨ Only the organizer and assistants are able to see these restrictions. ✨
⚠️Once you have set up restrictions for your group, they will be in place for any future exchanges with this same group.
*Draw Restrictions set by the host may result in someone drawing the same name more than once.