Instructions for adding an existing account to your Family Manager. You'll need their username and password.
If you have created a second account that needs to be merged, please contact our helper elves.
To link an existing account in your Family Manager, you will need to know the account’s username and password.
- If you aren’t sure what the username and password are, but the account is linked to your email address, you can contact the Helper Elves to obtain it at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Live Chat through the Elfbot.
- If the account is not linked to the email address your account is, you'll need to ask the account owner for the information to proceed.
Once you have the username and password of the account you’d like to link,
- Click your profile icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click Family Manager from the drop-down menu.
- You are now in the Family Manager.
- Click the +Add Family Member button. Under the Create Account button is the option to add an existing account.
- Click the "Add it" text in the prompt "Want to add an existing account? Add it."
- Enter the account’s username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Click Add Account
- You can choose to add the new linked account to existing Groups you belong to, such as family groups on the next screen.
- The next screen will allow you the option to manage the new linked account, add another family member, or view all family members.