Instructions for adding a child account to a Group instead of or before inviting them to a Gift Exchange.
The easiest way to invite someone with an existing account to a Group or to a Gift Exchange is to first add them to your Elfster FRIENDS list and then invite them from there.
If you are creating a new Group, you’ll need to invite the linked account as you would any other account.
You will have the option to add a linked account to an existing Group when you:
- Create a new linked account.
- Link an existing account in Family Manager.
Simply select the Group(s) when prompted after creating the new linked account or linking an existing account.
If you need to add a linked account to a Group or Groups after you create or add the linked account:
- Click your icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Family Manager.
- Click the Down Arrow ( V ) to the right of the name you need to add.
- The next screen will allow you to add the linked account to any or all the Groups you belong to by clicking the box next to the Group(s) they should be added to. If you want to add them to all the Groups you are a member of, check the box to the right of "Do you want to add [name of account] to your groups? Elfster will automatically check all the Groups.
- Click the Add button when you are done.