Good News! You can invite people at any time to your Gift Exchange!
Inviting Someone after Names Have Been Drawn on Laptop, Desktop, Tablet or Mobile:
- Click on the name of your Gift Exchange from your homepage.
- Click +Invite just under the Gift Exchange dashboard at the top of the page at the top.
- On mobile, you'll find this option under the hamburger menu.
- Enter the name and email address for as many people that you need to add to the exchange.
- You will see that those individuals need to accept the invitation or that you can accept for them.
- Once they have accepted or you have accepted for them, you will see a yellow banner indicating that you have people who are unassigned for your exchange.
- Tap/Click "Draw Names" when you are ready to draw names.
- If there is more than one person, the latecomers will be assigned to each other and the rest of the assigned draws for your exchange will not change.
- If you have only one latecomer, you must select a name to assign the new person to. The latecomer will receive the name that person currently has.
- Example: Comet is giving to Dasher. Rudolph joins the Gift Exchange late. You select Comet to give to Rudolph. Rudolph will now be giving to Dasher and no other draws will be affected.
People may also RSVP after names are drawn. These people will be listed as participants who are unassigned, and they all will be assigned a draw when you click the Draw Names button in the latecomers section of the exchange page.