Group Organizers and any Assistants can add new members to the group.
Adding a new member on Laptop, Desktop, or Mobile Device.
- Select the correct group from the Group page.
- Click on .
- Use one of the following methods to add people to the group:
- Their name and email.
- Invite your Elfster friends.
- Invite people on Facebook or Twitter.
- Post a sign-up link to an online community, in an email, text or using your favorite Social Media.
- Once your friends and family have accepted the Group invitation, they will be visible on the "Members" tab on the Group page.
- Organizers and Assistants can see who has been invited, but has not yet accepted under "Pending" in the Members tab.
- Anyone who has been removed can be re-added by clicking on the "Add" button under "Removed" in the Members tab.
📝 Unlike a Gift Exchange, you cannot accept on behalf of a group member -- they must accept themselves.
📝 These invitations are for people to join your Group and ARE NOT invitations for a Gift Exchange.
📝 Group features are available on www.eflster.com and are not available in the iOS or Android apps.